Hi,I'm back

Yes, I'm back now.

First, the news:

New Book from Dr. Stephen Covey - The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness

I'm a big fan of him, and I recommend every single one of his books!

--

Second, yes, I'm back from my vacation, and I'm writing again, but in a more loosely manner. (that is, not worrying much about grammar and stuff.)

Third, I'm having problem about the goals I have set myself to achieved. The cause is mainly, there are too many "seperated" goals, meaning that you can't group them together. Each one is important ( to me at least) and needs its own time span. I tried to map the goals with I time I have (10 years) but it won't fit.

Sometimes I feel like removing some of the goals but I can't because everyone of them is important to me. What should I do?

hmm crawl back into the corner and think...

maybe in the next post I will have some answers to this. until then..

0 comments: