My Blog-tag

Well, I got Blog-tagged from Memashow, so this is my response..

5 Things about me that people never know before:

1. I have Synesthesia (The Fusion of Senses):

It's the way my brain is wired. Mainly I see alphabets in colors -- any alphabet.
For example: the m in "me" is brown and e is poop-like. Yes I know it is all black.

I start notice it when I first learned A-Z. I asked my mother why A is "red" and she freaked out. (she thought something is wrong with my eyes)

2. I started learning English because I thought it would make me "cool":

Until this day, I still think the ability to converse in other languages is awesome. It should also helps with getting girls (or boys.) Speak French = Sexy!

My goal is speaking/writing fluently in 8 languages. Oh.. imagine the chicks you get! I will go set up a Harem now.

3. I bought a lot of books and never finished them:

My interest mostly waned after the 2nd chapter. I always feel guilty about this, but not much.

4. I survived getting hit by a car when I was very young:

Well... I dodged it, actually, by lying on the ground.

I was very young then. I was playing near the front yard of my neighbor's house and incidentally a car was going out from garage to the main road. the driver should have seen me, but back then I was so short (my head is lower than the hood), so he drove at me in full speed .

I turned around and saw the car coming toward me very fast. Amazing, I was shocked and falled backward, making my lying on the ground. The car literally went over me, but leaving me unharmed. Nevertheless, it's a long time before my family let me play on that yard again.

5. I have a natural red, brown, and occasionally gold hair:

Although my hair is mostly black, sometimes I found 1 or 2 strands that are in those color. I thought it was very cool.

------

Well, that's it. I hope you never know these before. If you do, then you must know me very well indeed.

1 comments:

    "My goal is speaking/writing fluently in 8 languages. Oh.. imagine the chicks you get! I will go set up a Harem now.
    "
    ... Leraning languages is cool, but setting up a Harem is a very badddd idea. Bad boy! hahaha.

    You were so lucky that the car didn't hit you. Did your parent do anything with the driver?

    you know, here's my another secret. Although you can see my hair is blck, the real color is blonde. I have to make it black every month, so no body will not be able to detect :p