2 weeks and counting

Hi, Sorry for not updating so often as before. It's been about 2 weeks since my first day at a job. Well, I love my work, but it's a little bit tiring. You see, programming is typing + problem solving combined. So,There is only 2 dangers about this job -- a headache and carpal tunnel syndrome.

I would like to share with you some nifty quote I found today. Viktor Frankl, a famous Psychotherapist ,and survivor from the german concentration camps, has said the following,
Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked. In a word, each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life; to life he can only respond by being responsible.
This quote give me a huge paradigm shift. My lifelong goal has changed.It's not what you want in life, it's the mission that only you can fulfill. Can you begin to see what would happen if everyone understand this? It'll worth more than 2000 years of technological revolution.

And so I added to my mission,
"To teach others the real meaning of life" .

0 comments: