Oh my god! I skipped yesterday.

Reason? Went to dinner (plus some thing extra) with my boss + friends.

Yes, it was loads of fun, but after arrived home at 2.30 a.m. I slept like a log.

There was something I intended to write, actually, but I forgot them all...

Damn.

So, About today,...
It's as boring as ever because I already finished my assignment a week ago.

Some may say, that's actually a good thing! no work to stress you out! Yes, that's true, if you don't have to sit in the cubicle all day long.

Fortunately, now I can bring some books to read at the office.

hmm.....that's about it, no witty comment here.

ha.

1 comments:

    Sometimes I can't remember what I did, however I'm very busy to play basketball recently. If you like to do exercise, you should do some sports. It may make you refreshed. However it is good for people to have time to do nothing.